We'll help you find your home.
* Tucked away at the top of the cul-de-sac.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, great location & a nice street.
* R20 Zoning can be subdivided into 2.
* Deep sewered block & garden shed.
* This property has so much potential, rent it out now and subdivide later.
* Or if you are searching for a little home on a huge block to park all your toys, this is it.
Call Carolyn Faulkner today for an inspection as this property won't last.
* 4 x 2 home located in upmarket subdivision.
* 800m2 deep sewered block & fully secured.
* Roller shutters to every window.
* Evaporative air con & split system & 5.6kw solar panels.
* 13 x 4.5 metre patio fully enclosed with outdoor blinds.
* Brilliant side access, plenty of room to park all the toys.
* Fully reticulated low maintenance lawns.
* 6 x 4.5 metre powered workshop & wood shed.
If you want the perfect lock & leave then this property is it. Immaculate and clean presentation. Great part of town surrounded by upmarket properties.
Call Carolyn Faulkner on 0427 777 470 today for an inspection as it's sure to impress.
* 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with 2 toilets & 2 showers.
* Built in robes, 2 lounge rooms & tile fire.
* Fully enclosed yard with fruit trees & garden shed.
* Big deep sewered block with plenty of room to park all the toys, double garage with 3 phase power.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
* This stunning family home on a huge corner block is opposite the golf course.
* Big 4 x 2 with study and theatre.
* 1255m2 block, brilliant side access to park all your toys plus a big brick workshop.
* Stunning below ground pool, alfresco area that looks over the pool.
Contact Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
Located in one of my favourite spots in Waroona at the base of the Darling Scarp on the edge of the Waroona town site is this beautiful rammed earth home sitting on 3.78 acres and waiting for a new family to enjoy this beautiful lifestyle and all it has to offer.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the main bedroom has a beautiful bay window and looks out to the gardens and paddocks. One of other bedrooms is located up a gorgeous stair case and into a big spacious loft area. The big kitchen has beautiful windows that showcase the gardens of this property and there are walls of pantry cupboards and plenty of storage. The laundry is a great size, it has a coat rack wall and plenty of storage. Underneath the staircase is another store room or cellar. The big beautiful lounge room has a wonderful feel to it with high ceilings, stunning windows, French doors and a tile fire, this is really the hub of the home.
The property has the bonus of being on scheme water and it has 20 solar panels to help reduce those power bills. There are five rainwater tanks to water all your vegetable gardens and fruit trees, a big powered workshop, woodshed and a garden shed and also 3 chook pens.
The property is divided into three paddocks so there's plenty of room to run a horse or 2 or other livestock. It has a wonderful established orchard with mandarine, apple, lime, lemon, plum, fig and pear trees and there are numerous amounts of raised vegetable gardens and containers of fresh herbs. The chook pens are located at the rear of the property.
When you wander around this property you feel all the love that has been put into the gardens that are well-established and easy care with so many beautiful spots just to sit and enjoy a cup of tea in the sun and admire the showcase of beautiful low maintenance established gardens. You can just feel the love that’s been put into these gardens.
Feel free to give me a call today for inspection. Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
New to the market is this good sized home with so much charm and character sitting on a huge 1058m2 corner block. 3 good sized bedrooms, a study, 1 bathroom, separate toilet, 2 wood fires one at either end of the home, evaporative air conditioning and also a split system.
At the front of the home you have a gorgeous front verandah, there is an entrance foyer which instantly welcomes you in. From the moment you walk in the home you will feel it’s charm. The lounge and dining are a great size with wooden blinds and a wood fire as a gorgeous feature of theses rooms. The kitchen is a jarrah galley kitchen with plenty of storage and a walk in pantry. The kitchen window looks out to the backyard.
There is a big back verandah that runs along the whole length of the rear of the home and looks out to the backyard there is another patio that adjoins this with a big pizza oven and outdoor kitchen. There’s plenty of room to park the caravan or the boat in a secure yard, big garden shed, a long garage to park your car in and there’s also a 4 x 4 meter powered workshop and plenty of parking at the front of the home also. There is also 3 phase power to this property. There is so much potential here.
Call me today for an inspection - Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470
* Located in the beautiful country town of Waroona and walking distance to town centre.
* This cottage is on nearly half an acre with a white picket fence.
* There are 3 bedrooms, separate good size lounge, kitchen & dining.
* The home has high ceilings and a garage, endless opportunities here.
* The property is currently tenanted at $290 pw so invest now & nest latter.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
Owners want to sell, join me for an inspection of this little pot of gold where the potential is unlimited. Located on the South Western Highway in Waroona, this is a prime location for so many businesses.
Huge parking areas, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom home, 2 toilets, huge open plan living home/business premises, play equipment, garden shed and storage shed, plus room for a huge shed to be built.
The property has all new color bond fencing and is divided into 2 - 1012m2 blocks with the fencing as subdivision is another potential. There is a big patio out the rear of the premises and neat lawns and paths that lead to the playground.
I can see so much potential here. Live here and run a business from here. Call me today for an inspection.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a park is this good size solid brick and tile home walking distance to schools, shops, doctors and sporting facilities. It has 4 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge room and family room. The back yard has a huge patio, powered work shop, garden shed, fruit trees and plenty of room for a chook pen and vegetable garden and the kids to play. The property has reticulation and the block is a huge 1051m2. Priced to sell!