We'll help you find your home.
Beautifully presented and ready to move in to and walking distance to schools, recreation centre, cricket ovals, skate park and golf club is this good sized three bedroom, one bathroom brick and tile home sitting on a 769m2 block.
* There are three good sized bedrooms
* The master bedroom has built in robes
* Gorgeous open plan living area with a tile fire.
* Ducted heated and cooling throughout
* Fully renovated laundry with plenty of storage.
* Games room or activity room located at the rear of the home.
* At the back you have a private entertainers delight big patio, built in bar and bbq, built in fire pit and outdoor speakers.
* The backyard is split into two different levels with a fantastic grassed area for the children or dogs, plus a cubby house and sand pit.
* There are raised vegetable garden beds.
* The backyard is very secure with the security system, there is a double garage 7m x 6m that is extra height and also a workshop, a woodshed and plenty of storage.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner on 0427 777 470
Located In the beautiful Brooklyn Rise Estate at the base of the Darling Scarp, set on a 2707 m² block is this magnificent family home. Not a cent has been spared when building this home, it's a credit to the owners.
* Four double size bedrooms all with built-in robes and TVs
* Home theatre room.
* The entry has double doors with enclosed venetian blinds and a recessed ceiling
* The master bedroom has a huge walk-in robe with a big ensuite, separate toilet, heated towel rack and ceiling to floor tiles
* Bedroom 4 has a semi ensuite and access to the patio.
* The home has three toilets and two powder rooms.
* The laundry can be accessed from the kitchen and has plenty of built-in storage and cupboards.
* Large study consists of a 3.5m built-in work top with drawers and a filing cabinet underneath.
* This stunning timeless kitchen has reconstituted stone benchtops throughout, walk in cool room and plenty of storage space and looks over the open plan living.
* All glass throughout the home is grey glass with extra tint.
* The home is insulated with the earthwool batts.
* Skirting boards throughout the whole home.
* There are wall mounted TVs in all the bedrooms plus the theatre and dining that remain with the sale of the home
* Ducted vacuuming throughout the home
* The home is beautifully elevated and has poured limestone to all paths and patio area .
* The driveway is hot mixed with the automatic gate at main entrance with remote and 2 other entries .
* The gardens and lawn are automatic reticulated.
* The home has ducted heating and cooling with seven zones.
* The double garage is 8 m x 8 m with 32 course height above concrete with two sectional doors, entry door to the house and patio plus roller door to the enclosed patio
* The shed is 18 m x 7.5 m x 4.2 m high with a gabled roof, one single and one double sliding door with sink and gas stove.
* The home has 6.6 kW of solar panels on the roof with a 5 kW inverter
Every thing has been well thought of there is nothing more you could hope for in a home . Call me today it will be my pleasure to show you through this home.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470
Located in one of my favourite spots in the quiet little hamlet of Hamel.
This big family home sits on a huge 1012m2 block & is only 2 minutes from Waroona.
* 4x2 brick and tile home.
* Games room & formal lounge.
* Evaporate air-conditioning, split system and tile fire.
* Big patio with gabled roof with built in bar, sink & TV.
* Side access, double carport & carport along the side of the house for more cars.
* 6.2 x 6 metre powered shed & 2 big garden sheds.
* Raised vegetable garden, fish pond, fruit trees & 1500 litre rain water tank.
This home ticks all the boxes, big block, quiet location, big home, sheds and plenty of storage. Call today to arrange an inspection!
Owners want to sell, join me for an inspection of this little pot of gold where the potential is unlimited. Located on the South Western Highway in Waroona, this is a prime location for so many businesses.
Huge parking areas, 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom home, 2 toilets, huge open plan living home/business premises, play equipment, garden shed and storage shed, plus room for a huge shed to be built.
The property has all new color bond fencing and is divided into 2 - 1012m2 blocks with the fencing as subdivision is another potential. There is a big patio out the rear of the premises and neat lawns and paths that lead to the playground.
I can see so much potential here. Live here and run a business from here. Call me today for an inspection.
This beautiful home is located in an upmarket subdivision and is around the corner from a park. The home is sure to impress & is ready to move into.
* 4 x 2 brick & colorbond home.
* Entrance hall, theatre room & store room.
* 4 big bedrooms with built in robes.
* Huge master bedroom with walk in robes
* En suite with separate toilet.
* High ceilings throughout living areas.
* Ducted heating/cooling throughout plus tile fire.
* Stunning timber laminate throughout.
* Quality fixtures throughout.
* Stunning kitchen with stone benches.
* Stainless steel gas cook top & electric oven.
* Built in laundry cupboards & a big linen press.
* Double garage with roller door.
* Shoppers access.
* 8 x 6.5m powered shed with mono rail.
* 707m2 deep sewered block with side access.
Call today to arrange an inspection, it will be my pleasure.
It is a pleasure to present this property fantastic property. Located on the edge of Waroona town site. The large home sits on a big 1024m2 deep sewered block with plenty of parking.
As you walk up to the front of the home you have a double garage with roller door and shoppers access. As you enter the front door you have a passage way. On your right is a lounge room and on your left is a big master bedroom with his & hers wardrobes, plantation shutters, a TV point, and a gorgeous new stylish en-suite.
As you walk further down the hall way it takes you to the rear of the house where you have the laundry with linen cupboards, main renovated bathroom and 3 other bedrooms all good sized with built in robes.
The large kitchen over looks the open plan dining room and lounge room. The lounge room has a tile fire, plus evaporate air conditioning & a split system so it's pleasant any time of the year. The home also has solar power. Out the glass sliding door off the living room you have patio.
The block is fully fenced and plenty of room to park all your toys. There is a nice grassed yard and then a huge 12m x 7.5m powered shed. This property has the best of both worlds. A big family home in a great location with plenty of parking and a huge workshop. Call me today for an inspection.
This property will not last long! Gorgeous street appeal and sitting across the road from the oval and walking distance to schools and town centre.
The home welcomes you with a front porch and then wide entrance hall with high ceilings and big thick skirting boards, the lounge has a fan forced tile fire and mantle piece above it. It also has a split system air-conditioner and old fashioned double glass doors that open up to the dining and kitchen.
The kitchen is beautifully renovated and has a big stainless steel oven, dishwasher and a refurnished metres stove statement piece.
There are 3 bedrooms and a big bathroom with a claw foot bath. The study looks out to the enclosed back verandah. The home has evaporative air conditioning through out. The laundry has been renovated and has another shower.
Out the back you have a big back verandah that leads you to a stunning decked patio area with exposed jarrah beams and a built in bbq.
There is a rain water tank, a double garage, garden shed and another storage shed, plus a rustic character 12 x 9 work shop with a 12 x 3m verandah just to add to the charm of this king of kings man sheds. The shed has so much rustic charm and a tile fire up the back.
There is also a 3x6 carport at the back of the shed. Then a beautiful grassed area with a few fruit trees dotted around. I absolutely love this property, call me today for an inspection it will be my pleasure.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite a park is this good size solid brick and tile home walking distance to schools, shops, doctors and sporting facilities. It has 4 good size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge room and family room. The back yard has a huge patio, powered work shop, garden shed, fruit trees and plenty of room for a chook pen and vegetable garden and the kids to play. The property has reticulation and the block is a huge 1051m2. Priced to sell!
New to the market is this solid built family home located in the pristine estate "Lake Moyanup". Only a hop skip and a jump from my favourite place in Waroona - the beautiful weir. As you walk in the door of this property you have a front lounge room and formal dining room then you walk further into the home and you have a huge open plan lounge and dining that opens up to a beautiful big games / family room with stunning high wood featured ceiling. There is a big tile fire that heats up the home. Just off from the family room is a good sized bedroom and a separate study. To the left of the open plan area is the kitchen with breakfast bar that looks out to the big patio. To your right of the open plan living are the other 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and laundry. Out the back is a big gabled patio, then you step down to the pool. The property has great side access to the big workshop. This property is priced to sell so please give me a call, it will be my pleasure to show you through.