EXPANSIVE ENTERTAINER WITH PANORAMIC VIEWSWow just wow!! New to the market is this spectacular home set on 17.1 acres in the majestic hills on the scarp east of Coolup. Only just over an hour from Perth or Bunbury in a natural bush setting, the sellers have not spared a cent, to create this amazing home.
* Electric gate upon entering.
* Nearly 300m2 of living and 230m2 of decked entertaining.
* 4 good size bedrooms all with stunning views that have sliding doors that open up to the balcony.
* Built in robes in all bedrooms and a huge walk in robe in the master bedroom.
* 2 big bathrooms, the master has a double shower, separate toilet and linen cupboard in the bathroom.
* Stunning marri timber flooring through out.
* Large open plan central living that leads out to huge decked entertaining area with panoramic views out to Bunbury & Mandurah.
* Home is sectioned into 2, master bedroom at end of the home.
* Minor bedrooms, with own activity area and study at the other end of the home.
* Separate games room with views also in the centre of the home with sliding doors that lead to the decked entertaining area.
* Solid jarrah kitchen, breakfast bar, large island bench and dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage.
* 2 split systems reverse cycle.
* 2 wood tile fires.
* Security system.
* Fully insulated in walls and ceilings.
* Extra high featured ceilings.
* French doors throughout.
* Neutral decor throughout that will not date.
* Speaker system throughout home and entertaining area linked to ipad.
* LED down lights through out.
* Fans through out.
* 5kw of solar power.
Now to the outside of the property.
* Divided into 3 paddocks.
* Big dam for live stock water.
* Established orchard.
* 2 rain water tanks 136,000 litres and 40,000 litres assuring you never run short on water.
* Massive 21x9 metre powered workshop with lean to for caravan or boat parking.
* Fire pit entertaining area.
* Chook pen, livestock yard and race.
This property has it all, style, class, home feel, privacy with amazing views and tranquil living. Oh how I would enjoy living here and enjoying this all especially enjoying a drink and watching the magical sunset the kangaroos grazing and the beautiful blue wrens. Call me today to inspect this property, Believe me you will never want to leave.