We'll help you find your home.
Beautifully presented and ready to move in to and walking distance to schools, recreation centre, cricket ovals, skate park and golf club is this good sized three bedroom, one bathroom brick and tile home sitting on a 769m2 block.
* There are three good sized bedrooms
* The master bedroom has built in robes
* Gorgeous open plan living area with a tile fire.
* Ducted heated and cooling throughout
* Fully renovated laundry with plenty of storage.
* Games room or activity room located at the rear of the home.
* At the back you have a private entertainers delight big patio, built in bar and bbq, built in fire pit and outdoor speakers.
* The backyard is split into two different levels with a fantastic grassed area for the children or dogs, plus a cubby house and sand pit.
* There are raised vegetable garden beds.
* The backyard is very secure with the security system, there is a double garage 7m x 6m that is extra height and also a workshop, a woodshed and plenty of storage.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner on 0427 777 470
Set on a huge 1098m2 with approx 45m of canal frontage. Stunning water views from the country style kitchen and living areas overlooking a wide section of the canal.
4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with the master having canal views, the double garage has been converted to a large games room, ducted air-conditioning, wood fire and a private timber jetty.
Huge undercover outdoor entertaining area perfect for those large family gatherings.
The quiet cul-de-sac location is only a short walk to the local restaurant and tavern with the boat ramp close by.
There is loads of parking for the boat and caravan plus secure covered parking behind a roller door.
Enjoy fishing or crabbing from your backyard or set off by boat from your private jetty and cruise the tranquil Murray River to one of the many cafes and taverns accessibly by boat.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom cottage located in the heart of town and walking distance to all amenities. It features polished floorboards, aircon, tile fire, lovely patio area at the rear, beautiful outlook from the front dining area, gorgeous cottage gardens, shed/games room and parking for a caravan in the carport area. Priced at $240,000, your mortgage would probably be less than paying rent.
Phone Toni Collins 0428 839 057 - Living and working in Boddington.
Located In the beautiful Brooklyn Rise Estate at the base of the Darling Scarp, set on a 2707 m² block is this magnificent family home. Not a cent has been spared when building this home, it's a credit to the owners.
* Four double size bedrooms all with built-in robes and TVs
* Home theatre room.
* The entry has double doors with enclosed venetian blinds and a recessed ceiling
* The master bedroom has a huge walk-in robe with a big ensuite, separate toilet, heated towel rack and ceiling to floor tiles
* Bedroom 4 has a semi ensuite and access to the patio.
* The home has three toilets and two powder rooms.
* The laundry can be accessed from the kitchen and has plenty of built-in storage and cupboards.
* Large study consists of a 3.5m built-in work top with drawers and a filing cabinet underneath.
* This stunning timeless kitchen has reconstituted stone benchtops throughout, walk in cool room and plenty of storage space and looks over the open plan living.
* All glass throughout the home is grey glass with extra tint.
* The home is insulated with the earthwool batts.
* Skirting boards throughout the whole home.
* There are wall mounted TVs in all the bedrooms plus the theatre and dining that remain with the sale of the home
* Ducted vacuuming throughout the home
* The home is beautifully elevated and has poured limestone to all paths and patio area .
* The driveway is hot mixed with the automatic gate at main entrance with remote and 2 other entries .
* The gardens and lawn are automatic reticulated.
* The home has ducted heating and cooling with seven zones.
* The double garage is 8 m x 8 m with 32 course height above concrete with two sectional doors, entry door to the house and patio plus roller door to the enclosed patio
* The shed is 18 m x 7.5 m x 4.2 m high with a gabled roof, one single and one double sliding door with sink and gas stove.
* The home has 6.6 kW of solar panels on the roof with a 5 kW inverter
Every thing has been well thought of there is nothing more you could hope for in a home . Call me today it will be my pleasure to show you through this home.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner 0427 777 470
Solid, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, needs some TLC.
Huge sunroom / games room, property is being sold as is.
Large 929m2 block with side access- short walk to local aquatic & recreation centre and town.
Phone Joe Bryant on 0413 015 762
Perched on the banks of the Murray River, an idyllic setting for this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. This property has that real back to nature feel to it from the minute you drive into the street.
The home boasts solid timber flooring, air-conditioning, multiple living zones, open plan country style kitchen / family room complete with lined pitched ceilings opening out onto the alfresco entertaining area.
There is also a chook run, veggie patch, huge Avocado trees providing loads of fruit and a playground for the kids including their very own fort.
Set on 1011m2, with a huge 9m x 9m powered workshop with mezzanine storage, perfect for a boat or caravan while being the ultimate man cave. Unrestricted side access and loads of hardstand with freshly laid concrete.
With the boat ramp only metres from your door, launch your boat and set off to the iconic Ravenswood Hotel only minutes away, or enjoy the cruise and head into Mandurah to one of the many cafes and restaurants accessible by boat.
Waking up each morning surrounded by farmlands overlooking the river watching the dolphins play or catching a feed of crabs, you will feel like you’re living a holiday lifestyle everyday.
Inspections will not disappoint.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
A big, beautiful 2041m2 block with power, water and phone available, it’s a lifestyle opportunity that doesn’t come along very often! Metres to the centre of North Dandalup and straight down Lakes road to Mandurah and to top it off, less than an hour to Perth.
Residential land is shrinking, so to come across newly subdivided land of 2020m2 is almost unheard of! 10 lots to choose from and all with power, water and phone available, it’s a lifestyle opportunity that doesn’t come along very often!
Only accessible by boat, if privacy and seclusion are what you are after then this is it. This 1/2 acre lot is located on an island in South Yunderup only 50 Minutes from the CBD. Build your weekender or private residence and enjoy everything the Murray River and Peel Region has to offer.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413015762
A unique opportunity to secure over half an acre of residential land to build your dream home and that all important huge shed! Power, water and phone available and all the benefits of semi country living in such a central location.
Knowing a properties history is important when purchasing but often the details are limited. In this case, it's been in the same family since the early 1970's and they have cared for it every step of the way!
Immaculate brick and tile 3x1 home on a huge 1216m2 block right in the heart of Pinjarra. Solar hot water and three phase power just to add to the appeal. A rare find given the condition and age and it's likely this property won't last long!
This is a great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac and only a short walk to town.
Some of the features of the property include a big gourmet kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and loads of bench space.
An open plan living area with tile fire and air conditioner, good size bedrooms with another air-con in the main bedroom.
The NBN is connected, there are 12 solar panels, easy care gardens, and a garden shed at the rear of the property. Great buying at $299,000.