This amazing home sits on over 1/2 an acre and is nestled amoungst quality homes in the Hotham Heights area. The home boasts 4 huge bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate theatre room, 2 living areas, large kitchen, tile fire and air-con. The garden is easy care and provides privacy and shade. Other features are drive thru large shed (12x6m) that adjoins to a separate brick shed (12x5m) with 3 phase power, hot water system and a sink. There is also a large patio area at the rear, front and rear verandahs and a carport attached to the house. This is a beautiful house on a great block and viewing will definitely not disappoint.
Residential land is shrinking, so to come across newly subdivided land of 2089m2 is almost unheard of! This is a unique opportunity to secure over half an acre of residential land to build your dream home and that all important huge shed! Power, water and phone available and all the benefits of semi country living in such a central location.
Phone Brad Mercer on 0438 381 083 today!
Located in one of my favourite spots in the quiet little hamlet of Hamel.
This big family home sits on a huge 1012m2 block & is only 2 minutes from Waroona.
* 4x2 brick and tile home.
* Games room & formal lounge.
* Evaporate air-conditioning, split system and tile fire.
* Big patio with gabled roof with built in bar, sink & TV.
* Side access, double carport & carport along the side of the house for more cars.
* 6.2 x 6 metre powered shed & 2 big garden sheds.
* Raised vegetable garden, fish pond, fruit trees & 1500 litre rain water tank.
This home ticks all the boxes, big block, quiet location, big home, sheds and plenty of storage. Call today to arrange an inspection!
* Designed to take full advantage of the tranquil water views from all living zones, this lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom waterfront home offers a holiday lifestyle everyday.
* Beautifully presented; featuring reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, timber flooring, near new roller shutters to all windows, solar panels for cheap power bills and both the bathroom and en-suite have been refurbished.
* Extensive use of artificial turf and paving making it the perfect low maintenance lock up and leave property.
* There is a large 9m x 6m workshop for the handy man, loads of parking for a caravan / boat with secure parking for two vehicles as well as the workshop / garage space.
* Moor your boat at your private jetty, enjoy entertaining family and friends under the Alfresco while watching the kids catch a feed of crabs from the back lawn and the dolphins swim by.
* Set off from your private jetty and cruise these stunning waterways or pull up and enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants / cafes accessible by boat!!!
Phone Joe Bryant on 0413 015 762.
* 4x2 very classy home.
* Wide welcoming entrance hall with feature wall.
* Good size theatre room.
* Master bedroom, with big walk in robe.
* Ensuite with separate toilet.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room.
* Absolutely stunning stone featured double sided tile fire.
* Hampton style kitchen featuring stone bench tops and amazing oven.
* 3 minor bedrooms, good size with built in robes.
* Ducted heating and cooling through out.
* Hard wearing knight planks through out.
* Built in laundry cupboards and walk in line cupboard.
* Fully enclosed alfresco area with sliding screen doors also glass sliding doors.
* Located on the edge of town.
* Good sized 846m2 block with side access and fully enclosed yard.
* Under cover parking for 5 vehicles.
* Also parking for large can or boat.
* Huge 9 x 12 powered workshop with clear floor for car hoist.
* No maintenance yards.
* Rain water tank.
This property is new and ready to move into, everything is done with quality perfection, Call today for an inspection on this stunning home. Perfect home to keep the wife happy and dream shed for the husband. No maintenance yards, just lock up and travel!
Residential land is shrinking, so to come across newly subdivided land of 2020m2 is almost unheard of! 10 lots to choose from and all with power, water and phone available, it’s a lifestyle opportunity that doesn’t come along very often!
Perched on the banks of the Murray River, an idyllic setting for this beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. This property has that real back to nature feel to it from the minute you drive into the street.
The home boasts solid timber flooring, air-conditioning, multiple living zones, open plan country style kitchen / family room complete with lined pitched ceilings opening out onto the alfresco entertaining area.
There is also a chook run, veggie patch, huge Avocado trees providing loads of fruit and a playground for the kids including their very own fort.
Set on 1011m2, with a huge 9m x 9m powered workshop with mezzanine storage, perfect for a boat or caravan while being the ultimate man cave. Unrestricted side access and loads of hardstand with freshly laid concrete.
With the boat ramp only metres from your door, launch your boat and set off to the iconic Ravenswood Hotel only minutes away, or enjoy the cruise and head into Mandurah to one of the many cafes and restaurants accessible by boat.
Waking up each morning surrounded by farmlands overlooking the river watching the dolphins play or catching a feed of crabs, you will feel like you’re living a holiday lifestyle everyday.
Inspections will not disappoint.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
* Almost on the river, set on a large 974m2 lot this spacious family home offers a great back to nature lifestyle. Surrounded by mature trees, chook run, veggie patch, room for back yard cricket with river front parklands at the end of the street.
* A well presented home boasting 4 bedrooms with the master suite having a parents retreat which is simply huge. 2 bathrooms plus a separate study off the alfresco entertaining area. Reverse cycle split system air conditioning through the living area, master bedrooms and the study with a tile fire for those cold winter nights. There is secure parking for two vehicles with solar panels for cheap power bills.
* Plenty of room to park all the toys under cover with a large 7m x 6m lean to through to a powered 6m x 6m workshop.
* Enjoy morning walks along the tranquil Murray River, launch the boat at the nearby ramp and set off for a lunch at one of the many restaurants and cafes accessible by boat.
Wow just wow!! New to the market is this spectacular home set on 17.1 acres in the majestic hills on the scarp east of Coolup. Only just over an hour from Perth or Bunbury in a natural bush setting, the sellers have not spared a cent, to create this amazing home.
* Electric gate upon entering.
* Nearly 300m2 of living and 230m2 of decked entertaining.
* 4 good size bedrooms all with stunning views that have sliding doors that open up to the balcony.
* Built in robes in all bedrooms and a huge walk in robe in the master bedroom.
* 2 big bathrooms, the master has a double shower, separate toilet and linen cupboard in the bathroom.
* Stunning marri timber flooring through out.
* Large open plan central living that leads out to huge decked entertaining area with panoramic views out to Bunbury & Mandurah.
* Home is sectioned into 2, master bedroom at end of the home.
* Minor bedrooms, with own activity area and study at the other end of the home.
* Separate games room with views also in the centre of the home with sliding doors that lead to the decked entertaining area.
* Solid jarrah kitchen, breakfast bar, large island bench and dishwasher, pantry and plenty of storage.
* 2 split systems reverse cycle.
* 2 wood tile fires.
* Security system.
* Fully insulated in walls and ceilings.
* Extra high featured ceilings.
* French doors throughout.
* Neutral decor throughout that will not date.
* Speaker system throughout home and entertaining area linked to ipad.
* LED down lights through out.
* Fans through out.
* 5kw of solar power.
Now to the outside of the property.
* Divided into 3 paddocks.
* Big dam for live stock water.
* Established orchard.
* 2 rain water tanks 136,000 litres and 40,000 litres assuring you never run short on water.
* Massive 21x9 metre powered workshop with lean to for caravan or boat parking.
* Fire pit entertaining area.
* Chook pen, livestock yard and race.
This property has it all, style, class, home feel, privacy with amazing views and tranquil living. Oh how I would enjoy living here and enjoying this all especially enjoying a drink and watching the magical sunset the kangaroos grazing and the beautiful blue wrens. Call me today to inspect this property, Believe me you will never want to leave.