This home sits on a slightly elevated 1.21 ha block and has a great outlook out the front of the home. Features of the home are 4 good size bedrooms, raised ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air-con, dishwasher, tile fire, great wearing wood look plank flooring. Study, store room, 3 living areas, huge outdoor entertaining area and verandahs all round. There is a carport for 3 cars, 6m x 9m shed with cement floor and a great paddock at the front of the house to keep a horse or 2 if so desired.
* Beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Refurbished throughout with new floor coverings, fresh paint, new front door and security screens.
* There is a 3kw solar system for cheap power bills, air-conditioning, two separate living zones, easy care gardens complete with artificial turf and garden shed.
* Colourbond patio for outdoor entertaining, undercover parking for one vehicle, limestone fence to the front of the home on a corner location. This home would make a great lock & leave.
* Well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. Spacious kitchen and living area with a separate activity / games room perfect for the kids.
* There is a tile fire for heating, a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner plus ducted evaporative throughout the home. The renovated kitchen has loads of cupboard space, there's an ensuite off the master bedroom and a large spa bath in the second bathroom, the perfect way to unwind after a busy day.
* The pool area is perfect for entertaining complete with a patio and poured limestone, there is side access through to the 6m x 6m powered workshop, mature trees including lemon on a large 951m2 block.
If you have been dreaming of living on the water now is the perfect time to purchase this 522m2 block with 15 metre canal frontage. Situated in Port Boulevard East Port Canals in the ever growing suburb of Wannanup. The block is east facing and has deep sewage, water, power, gas, nbn and cable TV all going past. There is a boat ramp around the corner, 5 mins from shopping centre and world class golf club and restaurants. This is the perfect time to cash in on all the government grants they have on offer. Call me today this block is priced to sell.
New to the market and priced to sell is this great property with so much potential. Located on a side street just off the main highway of town is this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home. Big patio, great entertaining area with pizza oven, nice lawn area and separate from the big 9x6m shed. The block is separated into two, one side is the home, yard and entertaining area, the other is great access to half the block and big shed with overhead gantry crane. The property is Zoned (Town Centre) Urban 1 so it has the potential for commercial or residential use of the the best of both worlds, work from home. The opportunities are endless. Call me today for an inspection.
It's difficult when searching for a property to have room to move, even in a country setting, and yet all the convenience of being in a central location. Well one of those rare instances is now! A spacious 4x2 home that has only had one owner from new on a huge 2002m2 of land with ample parking and access to an approx. 72m2 powered shed! Internally you instantly notice the beautiful solid marri flooring leading you throughout the home with more than enough room for the entire family. Cul-de-sac street, reserve to the rear, and literally minutes to Woolworths, Bunnings and everything else Mandurah has to offer, it's the property that keeps on giving!
Often the acreage estates feel like an open paddock with no character to them. Well this one is a little different, and so is this block. From the moment you enter the side road it just feels good. Quality roads, quality fencing and the added benefit of established trees to the east, and developing trees to the west, give you some privacy and protection. The facilities are there including power and scheme water and a 2000m2 building envelope for the future grand residence. Situated just off Lakes road central to North Dandalup town site, Mandurah, even Pinjarra and beyond it really is something to be appreciated. If space is what you want without the isolation then you have found your new block.
Often the acreage estates feel like an open paddock with no character to them. Well this one is a little different and from the moment you enter the side road it just feels good. New roads, quality fencing and the added benefit of established trees spread throughout give it a personality and some definition all supported by its special rural zoning. All the facilities are there including power and scheme water and 2000m2 building envelopes for the future grand residences. Situated just off Lakes road central to North Dandalup town site, Mandurah, even Pinjarra and beyond, it really is something to be appreciated, If space is what you want without the isolation then you have found your new block!
New to the market is this fantastic property. Endless hours of time, love and money has been put into establishing the grounds of this property.
* 4x2 home, triple carport and on 6.7 acres.
* Huge entertainers patio 13x9 metres plus solar panels.
* All year round dam, rain water tanks and a winter creek.
* Massive 20x10 metre shed with 4x10 metre mezzanine floor.
* 6x6 shed with sea container and a 6x10 lean to.
* Fruit trees, olive trees and raised vegetable gardens.
* Green house and fully reticulated with 4 stations.
* Chook pen, & 3 paddocks with new fencing.
* 40 different varieties of beautiful roses.
* Zoned farming & located on the edge of town on a no thru road, a quiet location.
Located only a hop skip and jump to the school, recreation centre, golf club and cricket oval is this massive 266sqm family home. As you walk in the front door to your left is the master bedroom with beautiful bay windows, en-suite and big walk in robe. Next to the master bedroom is a good size study then on your right hand side is a separate lounge room. The tiled passage way leads you to one of the biggest open plan dining, kitchen and living areas I have seen in Waroona. A modern and stylish kitchen with shoppers access from the double garage. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances and a 2 draw dish washer and walk in pantry. The kitchen overlooks the enormous dining and lounge that leads out to the 36sqm patio. The minor bedrooms are all double size with built in and walk in robes. You will be amazed at how huge the bedrooms are. In between the bedrooms is the bathroom, laundry and separate big walk in linen cupboard. The home has ducted heating and cooling. Side access and has a fully enclosed secure back yard. Call today to inspect this massive home.