This is a great opportunity to purchase a neat and tidy home in a great location with an even better price tag.
This home features 4 good size bedrooms (3 with built in robes), a study/sewing room, loads of cupboard space in the extra large kitchen plus a walk in pantry. There is lovely open plan living, reverse cycle aircon, store room, wood look plank flooring, great outdoor entertaining area with drop down blind, fully enclosed yard, large garden shed and a shade house.
This is a great home and is well worth an inspection.
Phone Toni Collins - 0428 830 057
* Massive 3000m2 block on the edge of town in one of my favourite locations.
* Neat and tidy 4 x1 steel framed home with 2 x spilt system air conditioners.
* Gorgeous renovated kitchen with stone bench tops and Bosch dish washer.
* Patio with tile fire plus a 10x6 powered workshop.
* Rainwater tank for raised vegetable gardens and a 3x3 garden shed.
* Unlimited space to park caravans boats and all your toys and room to build extra sheds if needed.
Phone Carolyn Faulkner - 0427 777 470
Immaculate in its presentation, this spacious open plan living home ticks a lot of boxes.
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, study, home theatre plus another separate TV room off the minor bedrooms. There's ducted evaporative air conditioning, quality tiling throughout the living areas, loads of storage space plus a double shower in the master suite.
The main living zone is simply huge with a shopper door in from the garage, over sized pantry plus access to the alfresco entertaining area overlooking manicured lawns and gardens. The garage has a roller door to the rear allowing parking for a small boat or trailer down the side.
The home has stunning street appeal on a 658m2 lot, only a stones throw from the local restaurants, Sporting Club and Sandy Cove Tavern with three local boat ramps close by.
Inspections are sure to impress.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762
10.03ha property with a 4 bedroom home on scheme water, with a water filtering system to the whole house & shed. This home sits at the top of the block and takes in the scenic hill views over neighboring properties.
The beautiful property features reverse cycle air-con, gas cooking, instantaneous gas hot water system, NBN ready installed, 2 Vast/Foxtel TV dishes, irrigated vegetable garden, veranda's front & back and a carport.
Other features are an 18m x 10m large shed with power, water connected with toilet, shower facilities & hot water system, chook pen, 1 x working Dam, 3 x water tanks, well established irrigated little orchard with a huge variety of fruit trees. The property also has a rubbish collection & school bus service. This property is a beauty and is priced at $460,000.
* This beautiful home has been designed to maximise its rare and unique uninterrupted canal and estuary views from the open plan living, kitchen and alfresco entertaining areas.
* Immaculately presented, spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study and theatre home.
* Solar panels for cheap power with reverse cycle split systems throughout.
* Large front secure courtyard, low maintenance garden including artificial lawn, perfect for a lock and leave scenario.
* Entertain family and friends overlooking these tranquil waterways with your boat moored at your private jetty. Throw the crab nets in from the backyard or set off by boat for lunch at one of the many cafes, restaurants and taverns accessible by water. Enjoy this holiday lifestyle all year round.
Phone Joe Bryant - 0413 015 762.
Lifestyle and seclusion all in one. Approx. 18 acres of undulating land to build your dream home and just admire the views. Bitumen road frontage, power at the front gate, so access and the basic services are covered.
Phone Brad Mercer - 0438 381 083
This beautiful home sits on almost 2 acres and is a short walk to all town amenities. The beautiful tree lined driveway leads up to the double carport at the front of the house.
Features of the home are:
- 3 good size bedrooms (2 with BIR and the main has a large WIR)
- Ensuite and good size family bathroom
- Open plan living area
- Aircon in living area and main bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Large kitchen with heaps of cupboard space and a walk-in pantry
- High ceilings in the living area
- French doors along the front of the home
- Wrap around verandahs
- Electric hot water system
- Good fencing
- 10m x 6m powered shed with a small verandah at the front
This is a great home, well priced and great location - Don’t miss out on this beautiful property.
Phone Toni Collins - 0428 839 057
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom cottage located in the heart of town and walking distance to all amenities. It features polished floorboards, aircon, tile fire, lovely patio area at the rear, beautiful outlook from the front dining area, gorgeous cottage gardens, shed/games room and parking for a caravan in the carport area. Priced at $240,000, your mortgage would probably be less than paying rent.
Phone Toni Collins 0428 839 057 - Living and working in Boddington.
Build your dream home on this elevated block. This has a mix of lovely native trees, rocky outcrops and a level area to build your home. Only 10 minutes to town, has power to the front of the block and is serviced by the school bus run. Fantastic block
3 bedroom homes in this area come in all shapes and sizes and every now and then one comes along that just has good flow to it and surprises you with the open living space that we come to expect in this day & age. Well this has the living space to comfortable house the entire family. Boasting 772m2 of land with a rear independent studio and separate shed the basics are all here.
Currently tenanted until July 2021, so will suit potential investor.
Phone Brad Mercer on 0438 381 083.
Set on a huge 1098m2 with approx 45m of canal frontage. Stunning water views from the country style kitchen and living areas overlooking a wide section of the canal.
4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with the master having canal views, the double garage has been converted to a large games room, ducted air-conditioning, wood fire and a private timber jetty.
Huge undercover outdoor entertaining area perfect for those large family gatherings.
The quiet cul-de-sac location is only a short walk to the local restaurant and tavern with the boat ramp close by.
There is loads of parking for the boat and caravan plus secure covered parking behind a roller door.
Enjoy fishing or crabbing from your backyard or set off by boat from your private jetty and cruise the tranquil Murray River to one of the many cafes and taverns accessibly by boat.
Contact Joe Bryant 0413 015 762