This home sits on a slightly elevated 1.21 ha block and has a great outlook out the front of the home. Features of the home are 4 good size bedrooms, raised ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air-con, dishwasher, tile fire, great wearing wood look plank flooring. Study, store room, 3 living areas, huge outdoor entertaining area and verandahs all round. There is a carport for 3 cars, 6m x 9m shed with cement floor and a great paddock at the front of the house to keep a horse or 2 if so desired.
* Beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Refurbished throughout with new floor coverings, fresh paint, new front door and security screens.
* There is a 3kw solar system for cheap power bills, air-conditioning, two separate living zones, easy care gardens complete with artificial turf and garden shed.
* Colourbond patio for outdoor entertaining, undercover parking for one vehicle, limestone fence to the front of the home on a corner location. This home would make a great lock & leave.
* Beautifully presented, spacious country style residence set on a huge 1,108m2 surrounded by mature trees with its own 50m (approx) private beach front canal.
* The open plan living space in this home is simply huge. Stunning timber lined ceilings and separate games/bar entertaining area. The centrally located country style kitchen has views over the water as well as both living areas.
* 3 large bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms, tile fire, air conditioning, huge outdoor entertaining patio, freshly painted inside and out with new carpets.
*Conveniently located only a short walk to the waterfront Sandy Cove Tavern and restaurants, private deep water jetty, secure parking for two vehicles plus a large undercover parking bay for the caravan or boat.
This beautiful Queenslander style home sits on 2.1ha and is only minutes to town. The home features 4 bedroom 2 bathrooms plus a large pantry/storage, open plan living, dishwasher, air-conditioning, lovely kitchen which overlooks the rear of the property and the great outdoor entertaining area. Other features of the property are scheme water, large powered shed which is attached to the double garage and a large cleared paddock at the front to cater for a few horses, sheep or just room for the kids to ride bikes. This home represents great country living at an affordable price.
* Well presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. Spacious kitchen and living area with a separate activity / games room perfect for the kids.
* There is a tile fire for heating, a reverse cycle split system air-conditioner plus ducted evaporative throughout the home. The renovated kitchen has loads of cupboard space, there's an ensuite off the master bedroom and a large spa bath in the second bathroom, the perfect way to unwind after a busy day.
* The pool area is perfect for entertaining complete with a patio and poured limestone, there is side access through to the 6m x 6m powered workshop, mature trees including lemon on a large 951m2 block.
A neat unit in a complex of 12. Good size bedrooms, upgraded kitchen with a tiled living area which all leads to a low maintenance outdoor set up boasting a full length patio! Great tenant currently in place, so if effortless lifestyle or effortless investing is what you are after then you are onto a winner!
If you have been dreaming of living on the water now is the perfect time to purchase this 522m2 block with 15 metre canal frontage. Situated in Port Boulevard East Port Canals in the ever growing suburb of Wannanup. The block is east facing and has deep sewage, water, power, gas, nbn and cable TV all going past. There is a boat ramp around the corner, 5 mins from shopping centre and world class golf club and restaurants. This is the perfect time to cash in on all the government grants they have on offer. Call me today this block is priced to sell.
New to the market and priced to sell is this great property with so much potential. Located on a side street just off the main highway of town is this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home. Big patio, great entertaining area with pizza oven, nice lawn area and separate from the big 9x6m shed. The block is separated into two, one side is the home, yard and entertaining area, the other is great access to half the block and big shed with overhead gantry crane. The property is Zoned (Town Centre) Urban 1 so it has the potential for commercial or residential use of the the best of both worlds, work from home. The opportunities are endless. Call me today for an inspection.
Are you looking for an investment or to downsize? Then this 2 bedroom unit would be the perfect match for you. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, open plan living, dining lounge area, 2 split system air-cons, a privacy screen between units 2 and 3, roller garage door and lovely garden area at the front. The unit is close to all medical facilities and to the main street. The property is currently tenanted at $220 per week and can be purchased with an on going tenant or as vacant possession - your choice. Perfect chance to get into the real estate market.
It's difficult when searching for a property to have room to move, even in a country setting, and yet all the convenience of being in a central location. Well one of those rare instances is now! A spacious 4x2 home that has only had one owner from new on a huge 2002m2 of land with ample parking and access to an approx. 72m2 powered shed! Internally you instantly notice the beautiful solid marri flooring leading you throughout the home with more than enough room for the entire family. Cul-de-sac street, reserve to the rear, and literally minutes to Woolworths, Bunnings and everything else Mandurah has to offer, it's the property that keeps on giving!